Nickname
Password

· Register
· Lost Password
Server Date/Time
24 August 2019 14:28:21 EDT (GMT -4)

Forgotten Nemesis: Forums

Forgotten Nemesis :: View topic - Application ~ Finella
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

View next topic
View previous topic
Finella

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:56 pm Reply with quote Back to top

So it has come to pass that the cutest cleric on Spatalos has to find another home, please pick me, and in the meantime here is a word from our sponsors...

1. What is your Name? Jeff (tho i really am a girl, I run away from pvp)

2. What is your Class & Level? Cleric 45

3. Do you have any alt characters? If so list Name, class, level, current guild, and if you are intending on Legion-tagging your alt with FN as well.
Dynaria templar 32, Carmarla chanter 26, Quoral ranger 24, Syberis sorcerer 20, Tyrenia spiritmaster 16, Velvetine fighter 4. I went mad and made them so i could craft. Now my plan is to get the daevanion armour/weapons for the chanter which will probably be main alt (unless I change my mind) None are currently in any legions atm. ((sorry but I've no idea what Legion-tagging is Confused ))

4. List any Legions you have been in (this includes deleted toons, old accounts, sold accounts etc).
First was Faith which turned into a dead legion when leader decided not to play anymore, breifly jioned FEAR and then Velocity (or was it the other way round Question ) and soon left when I couldn't get new player help from members (or their websites) finally settled with Oasis was felt like a real family, very helpful people, forums a little lacking but semi regular groups and easy manner was great. Sadly have to leave as leader got hacked and unable to get back into game, and alot of current members have already left.

5. Have you read and understand the Recruitment and Charter Policy? Yes, no bots and probation period. If i missed something else, let me know.

6. What are your normal playing times and days (please state in GMT)? I very nearly play every weekday from about 6.30pm-11pm GMT and nearly all day Satuday and Sunday (sad but true, I love my MMO's)

7. Do you know any members of Forgotten Nemesis? Nope, but hoping too.

8. Would you like a mentor? If so do you have any preference who it should be? I'm new, any advice would be great, I'm a total noob at PvP here but I'd ssay I'm ok with PvE (If I canmy 2nd advanced stigma, I'd be awesome Very Happy )

9. Please tell us why you have chosen to apply to FN, and what you are expecting from FN as your Legion? I ned an active legion to enjoy this game, PUG groups are only fun for long until you either get ninja looters , quitters, rushers that don't care if your new or any other non team players.

10. Please tell us briefly what you think you can offer this community. Free (virtual beer.) At the moment I'm truely to get my cleric up for bigger and better dungeon runs, willing to try new things (including pvp in groupps/allainces) but for now it's just going to be a learning curve for me. I always find legion groups to be more organised and friendly than PUG groups, and with vent/TS so much easier to get information across.

11. What is your native language (in RL)? English (I can speak bad english too)

Just to add one more thing, I'll need a couple of days from posting before I finally leave Oasis to say my goodbyes, I've already posted on forums there but not all read them.

Thanks in advance, and I look forward to meeting you all.

Brigadier General

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:21 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Glad to see you joining us. We'll talk more ingame or on vent. You'll get the vent info once you join the legion.

See you ingame

Nema

Finella

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:08 am Reply with quote Back to top

Nice one, and sorry about my many typos

caero
Centurion

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:17 pm Reply with quote Back to top

welcome around. i never played a cleric, but ill gladly answer all questions i can about pvp in general (well, there is none on spatalos anymore Smile) and game mechanics. for specific cleric questions i dont qualify though Smile

c.

Rarcodor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:09 am Reply with quote Back to top

I'll help you by telling you on hear to expect great things from these guys and gals, I used to game with them back on EQ, great people, C too even Razz they put up with my shit for a long time lol, you're gonna love FN Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rarcodor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:12 am Reply with quote Back to top

and im also gonna say i'm dumb for not noticing the date on this app, LOLOLOL!!!

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
caero
Centurion

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:31 am Reply with quote Back to top

thx for the flowers, rarc Smile

View next topic
View previous topic